The University of California Public Bid site has moved. The new site provides suppliers with a better user interface, more reliable performance and an enhanced reverse-auction system.
The UC Public Bid site is a self-service portal to register and update supplier information including address, supplier diversity, insurance, and banking information. Suppliers seeking to do business with the University of California system should self-register at the site. Supplier registration does not guarantee any UC business, but may improve your chances to participate in bid opportunities.
For new bid opportunities and to participate in sourcing events:
- Begin using the new UC Public Bid Site to view available UC sourcing events.
- Search Open for Bid events and select "Respond Now" to any event you wish to participate in.
- If you have an existing account set up, login using your email address and password. If using this system for the first time select "Create Account" to create a new account and company profile.
- While registering, you will be informed if your company already exists within the SciQuest Supplier Network including contact information for your supplier Primary Contact. Please reach out to this Primary Contact to be added as a contact so you can participate in UC sourcing events.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the new UC eProcurement website uBuy. Bids can be managed through the new Sourcing Director application on the uBuy site.
- For additional details on how to navigate the uBuy site and manage your events in Sourcing Director, please review the Supplier Quick Reference Guide.
If you have questions about how to use the site and manage your events, please contact UC Procurement Services Support at email@example.com. For any technical issues with the new site, contact our third-party software provider, SciQuest Supplier Support, at 1-800-233-1121 and select option 3.
UCSF Supply Chain Management
Suppliers wishing to do business specifically with UCSF should visit the Do Business with UCSF page on the Supply Chain Management website to learn more about the campus procedures. The UCSF campus does not maintain a supplier list.
In accordance with University policy, a formal competitive bidding process is performed for a purchase of a common good or service valued at $100,000 or more. If you are considering a purchase valued at $100,000 or more or looking to solicit quotes of high value, please contact your department-assigned campus buyer.