Facility Rental

When engaging an offsite, non-University of California (UC) facility rental (i.e., multiple hotel guest rooms, a conference facility, restaurant) for an event, there are certain steps that you will need to take to comply with UC policies.

Current Facility Rental Agreements

 Our SCM Strategic Procurement team has successfully finalized long-term agreements with several in-demand facilities in the Bay Area:  

  • Wedgewood Weddings at the Presidio
  • The Luma Hotel 
  • Rawlston White Retreat 
  • Stanford Court Hotel
  • Oakland Museum of California
  • Ruth Bancroft Gardens
  • The Exploratorium
  • Mission Rock
  • Atwater Tavern New!

Venue information and contracting guidelines are currently being drafted and will be available soon. If you are planning an event in the near future, please reach out to your SCM Department-Assigned Buyer.

Version Date: June 2022